Horse racing

pony.jpg

Screen of G1 Jockey.. lol

Grr I can't find anymore =[ I failed..

You done really well, apart from double post:lol:

i can hear jaws theme tune, is it jill or is it prez:O:lol:

accident i know;)

well done, you tried and succesed:D

I would like "such" Horse racing game as "you" said.
Like G1 Jockey - not really :D
Wii has much, much ways to make gamer experience Way better, but...
Developers are just lasy :(

G1 jocky and final furlong. . .

why not plain and simple, Horse Racing 07:lol: sound better. . .

or at the races?

It's a decent idea but i'm not sure if the market is there for it, sure horse racing is a popular sport but as for it being a console game i'm not sure it would sell that well and developers may see it as a big risk.

I'm 18yrs of age and went to the races twice whilst i was 17 and it's a great experience when you're standing there during the race you get a real buzz. I'm going again next month and it's always an enjoyable day out despite the fact that an amateur like me is bound to lose money.

A "few" beverages in the sun whilst your shout at a lumbering animal charge down the home straight, nothing like it :cool:

I only enjoy horse racing when I'm at the local track winning 250 bucks on a long shot boxed- exacta.

That actually happened

meh, G1 jockey will have to do for now.

Cpt.McCloud said:
How cool would a proper horse racing game be for the wii.

holding the wii mote and nunchuck as a saddle thingy and to you have to steer and control and like whip the horse thing with that jockey stick.

you could get to train your horse, go to proper events, make some bets, name or pick your horse or get a new horse, get money, design your jockey cloths etc.

a full blown hrose racing game for the wii like a EA style one!

What does everybody think of my idea?

imagine winning the grand national how happy would you be!

400th post :D

my opinion...

you wasted your 400th post... i mean how would you n your buddies look if you were all pretending to gallop on horses in front of the tv with wiimotes in your hands?!! :lol:

yeah like a bunch of fags.

Back