i got 3 new games

tommy

Banned
May 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
5781-1229-3280-1523
i got three new games this weekend and none of them were games i had ever planned on getting.

first of all big brain academy, is great fun and is good how you can swap scores easily with other members of your contacts, and uses the mii characters well. £19.95
2nd g1 jockey. i was never a great fan of horse racing but this game uses the wiimote to what it was made for it has a very in depth career mode and you breed your own winning horse and level it up training in lots of ways. £25

3rd splinter cell double agent, i checked on gamespot and it gave it an underestimated rating. i find it a great game and it is a lengthy game with co-op and superb graphics for the wii, i cant understand the bad review. £30

i was going to get re4 but they sold out but im getting it soon

2nd g1 jockey. i was never a great fan of horse racing but this game uses the wiimote to what it was made for it has a very in depth career mode and you breed your own winning horse and level it up training in lots of ways. £25

what is that game??? its for the wii really????? something that isnt availble in the US. sounds really interesting since i love horses

thats all good then because i've played on it for hours and i don't get bored

mr person so far im up to 14 games since christmas (and 3 game cube games all donkey konga beat games). and next week im getting both boogie and madden i had already payed in full and bought just waiting to pick it up as well.

TLC= extremely spoiled

look im only thirteen, i cant get a job, my parents dont get me games out of the blue, idont get an allowance, and i have no money and i wasnt including the gc games of mine:mad5:

Mr. person said:
look im only thirteen, i cant get a job, my parents dont get me games out of the blue, idont get an allowance, and i have no money and i wasnt including the gc games of mine:mad5:

thats the one thing i dont miss about being a kid lmao :ciappa:

but then again, ive only bought about 6 of these games, my bf has bought the others. :)

^^^^How old are you? Are you getting your games with job money or allowance money?

I've only bought 2 games.

Zelda, and RE4..I didn't see the need for anything else as I rent a lot of games.
But I will be picking a few up this summer, and later on this year :).

On topic though, Big Brain is not my cup of tea, and I played Double Agent on Gamecube and thought it was good. Nice though, and well have fun playing!

Edit* To 6ix.

If you read what she said she said she missed being a kid.
And you've been here for a bit, you should know that she has a job and what it is. And Im not talking mod here :lol: She has another one.

Also she has a bf, and well you can have a bf at any age I guess, but still.

Last edited:
as a moderator i thought you may be the exact person not to spam but you seem to have opened my eyes tlc

smashfan said:
as a moderator i thought you may be the exact person not to spam but you seem to have opened my eyes tlc

im the QUEEN of spam. :yesnod:

ive gotten better on it though and learned to control it more than i did in the past :sick: but technically there is relevence to this, you got 3 new games, i was comparing saying i had 14 games in total along with 2 im picking up next week. then the 6ix said how old i was that i could afford all this and then i wrote my age

so HA no spam really for me today! ive done worse though than that:yikes:

ha i probally got alot of you beat

Wii games-16
Gamecube games-57
Virtual Console games-43
(wow didn't realize i had so much on the VC)

,and i'm not some spoiled kid either i'm 23 ,and work 2 jobs for my money

Maximo said:
ha i probally got alot of you beat

Wii games-16
Gamecube games-57
Virtual Console games-43
(wow didn't realize i had so much on the VC)

,and i'm not some spoiled kid either i'm 23 ,and work 2 jobs for my money
How many spaces are there on the wii channel spaces. Have you almost taken them all up. :p

i've had to dump a few things on my SD card such as LOZ OoT Star Fox 64 ,and Shockman. Those damn 64 games weigh so much in memory space. I wanna grab Dynamite Heddy ,but the space issue is bothering me. I never really played Dynamite...

Back