Just got a Wii......What should I get?

A few cheap gamecube controllers, a gamecube memory card, Pikmin and Mario Kart Double Dash

For the Wii itself - Zelda, Warioware if you are going to have a few people playing regularly and a classic controller for some Virtual Console games.

Also, download the Everybody Votes channel, can be quite interesting.

Not sure if they're out where you're at, but TigerWoods 2007 and Excite Truck are a blast. Multiplayer support too (not online).

I also like Zelda, but not as much as the ones above. I just got Blazing Angels today and that's pretty fun too.

Far Cry is good, but not great. Multiplay is better than single play.

Guess im getting Zelda LOL, I will grab it this weekend! I loved it on the NES so im more than happy to try it again.

The people have spoken, if its sh1t it going on ebay and im getting Tiger Woods.

Yes, Zelda is a must for your first Wii game (other than the bundled Sports). Why? There is no why. It's just one of those things. :)

Otherwise, you might also enjoy CoD3. Zelda and CoD3 are different games. Zelda is an epic adventure while CoD3 is intense non-stop action.

I've played Zelda all this weekend on my own in a empty house, 37 hours of gameplay so far, first time ever tried the series and its amazing. I'm going to check out all the previous games when I'm finished. Instant fan. A+

tical said:
Hmmmm, maybe COD3 might be better suited to me. If its too hard I tend to give up.

cod3 DON'T GET IT! here is why! because you can beat it in 14 hours so just rent it beat it and return it! the sad thing is no multiplayer on it!

Trauma Center: Second Opinion is really good too
It almost made me destroy one of my Wii-Remotes though

Game Informer gave Zelda:TP 10 out of 10 : Best gave of the year....... How can you go wrong with that. Even if they didn't the game play is awsome.

Back