Hot or Not?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ok a new game (I realise now there a fair few hotness debates so moving on to something else a game. post someone you find HOT or someone you find NOT but others ten to find hot. and see what the next poster thinks. then continue on.) try not to comment on people above the poster above you but if you REALLY want to make sure to comment on both.)
hilary_swank_981279675.jpg

hilary swank i find her hot but not smokin or typical hot but just hot
now there are some awful and some good photos of her this is one i like
i got this idea from the office episode

Last edited:
Lol, I love that episode. I don't think she is like ''HOLY F*****'' hot, but she is not ugly.

plenty of threads like it, not that i object to a new one. i don't think hillary would be cool to talk to, and that kills it for me.

aww
and yeah jsut noticed theres a few that why i edited it to try and make it a game if people post a hot person the nest poster rates them.

6412EC1FBA45F2E4196B6955F2316%283%29.jpg

LOVE her

Lyndsy Fonseca

actress. Kick ass, Desperate housewives, hot tub time machine (kick ass being the only good one)

ok you'll all think i'm weird but i had to go on youtube to check out her voice first. hot, maybe not exactly my type, but i'd never kick her out of bed :biggrin5:

Emily van camp actor Brothers and sisters

emily-van-camp-0010.jpg

not for me, maybe if we had something in common though...

(just looked at my post count for the day and realized i'm overstaying my welcome. will pick up again tommorow)

Back