how about a trade?

starr007

Hungry Luma
Dec 11, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Wii Online Code
5420-3857-7743-8369
is it possible to get games from other places that the US doesnt have?
i mean i really want mega man and i would be willing to trade any vc game for it.

would anyone aid me on my quest to get it?

Huh wow thats a pretty good idea that you didnt mention but gave to me. nintendo has the gift option now, they should make a trade option. say you dled a game you hated but a friend of yours loved and he has one he hates and you like, trade. and im sure its possible, heck naythings possible with the wii! haha

well i mean its great to have the gift and i dont mind buying a game i dont have that i really wanted for someone else for a game... i might just buy them 2 games for 1, since im that nice :cool:

trading vc games is a no no. people can just buy one game and when there done trade it and beat the other game and keep trading it nintendo would never do that

Gampla said:
trading vc games is a no no. people can just buy one game and when there done trade it and beat the other game and keep trading it nintendo would never do that

well not that kind of trade :/

okay for everyone that reads this post this is what i meant

VC game for 2 VC games

thats the message that should get through your minds...>.>
i dont care if i have to spend wii points for 2 games
i mean i have so much that i think i could buy just 1 game
for everyone in this fourm :p

hmm you know a good way to prove that would be to do it, why dont you do it?! ya you should do it, wanna buy me super paper mario? =)

crazyman2 said:
hmm you know a good way to prove that would be to do it, why dont you do it?! ya you should do it, wanna buy me super paper mario? =)

super paper mario is not a vc game ;)

Sorry, but Nintendo implemented a system where we can't send VC games as gifts between different countries. :(

You may wish to seek out the Mega Man Anniversary Collection for Gamecube or PS2, which all the games in the original series on it, plus two others.

yes, what Napalm, said, when you want anything retro, make sure there isnt a collection disk first.......Namco Classics, Megaman Anniversary, Megaman X Collectino, Sonic Collection........on GCube they are $10 used, and there are about 60 games on the disks I named that they are charging 8-10 dollars a picec for on VC.

Also, no waiting on them to grace you with your favorite release.....

Back