How are you today?

scanswild

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2017
It seems by now the COVID-19 virus is less fatal. The coming months will show the real outcomes regarding mortality but, the scenario is most likely better than March 2020. Does this mean that the covid-19 already come to an end?

Its not less fatal, people are still dying from it, it wont go away, but a vaccination will stop it, its a shame we are seeing idiots coming out in force with conspiracy's and bullshit about this whole thing, they are worse than flat Earthers
Then you get people on the other side that dont wear masks properly (Nosers as im calling them)

Its not less fatal, people are still dying from it, it wont go away, but a vaccination will stop it, its a shame we are seeing idiots coming out in force with conspiracy's and bullshit about this whole thing, they are worse than flat Earthers
Then you get people on the other side that dont wear masks properly (Nosers as im calling them)
I'm with you, so many bunches of people don't even know how to wear the mask properly. They are the worst creature I bet.

I don't think so. maybe because there are some people who are still not listening to their government and getting themselves sick. I follow the rules here, I quarantined myself and when I'm bored I play guitar. I learned to play guitar because of some tips and to this article http://sbguitarbar.com/2020/06/08/quarantined-and-bored-learn-to-play-the-guitar/. Try to check this out if your interested.

Thanks! That is a good read. A good way to get rid off anxiety over Covid 19. And just in time, my nephew just bought his guitar due to his online lessons.
I think we could learn together and have fun.

Oh how I wish this would be all over.

It seems by now the COVID-19 virus is less fatal. The coming months will show the real outcomes regarding mortality but, the scenario is most likely better than March 2020. Does this mean that the covid-19 already come to an end?
I don't think so, with the new strain of the virus - i doubt that it will end for a couple of months. Worst may come...

Its mortality rate is still the same, its just the new strain is more catchable.

Waiting to get news of getting the jab.

some chain stores in the UK are now going to stop people coming in if they dont have a mask on

From what I read, the new strain that came from Africa is the most infectious compared to the in UK and Covid19. Are you getting the vaccine mate?

Keep safe.

Damn right I am, I aint no conspiracy nutter that thinks its either a form of mind control or a tracker.
If that was true why would they be starting with old people that are stuck in a home?

Seriously some of the morons that believe everything idiots tell them is true
They are worse than flat Earthers..................

Back