How bad is GodFather?

Worse than the movie that should be a good indication

the godfather blackhand edition was good in my opinion, how can you call it bad.

Girls in skimpy outfits dancing in an apartment. and you can hit on them for comments and info

I think it's a very fun game. Gta like with a different era

My Parents are being So F*cking Gay! They Wont let me get it! they are such fags!!!
can someone tell me some ways to convince them that its not bad??? i need help!!!

MysticGohan said:
My Parents are being So F*cking Gay! They Wont let me get it! they are such fags!!!
can someone tell me some ways to convince them that its not bad??? i need help!!!
First of all, it's perfectly reasonable for a parent not to want their (I'm assuming) kid to play games with lots of language, violence and sex. They're hardly being "fags." It sounds like they're doing their job: being responsible parents.

I mean, the game is what it is: shooting, killing, dirty words, hitting on prostitues, gunning down cops, etc...

So, in parent terms, the game is "that bad." You'll be hard-pressed to convince them otherwise.

As a 24 year old, I had the luxury of walking into Target and purchasing a copy...along with a six pack to wash it down with.

Basically, I'm just rubbing it in your face.

*goes to play Blackhand*

Last edited:
there hardly is any "sexuality" in teh game. worst you see if women in the rackets dancing in a bra and a garter belt.

cleavage is a bit over exaggerated and thats really about it. the womens outfits are a bit revealing' but trust me its nothing out of the ordinary from watching regular TV. you see no nudity whatsoever. if anything its pg13-ish

Back