How did you beat Tabuu?

Can someone tell me how to dodge the move when he goes into a angel? and he does a big explosion all over the arena? im having problems with that.

I used Pit, MetaKnight, Kirby, R.O.B, and Sonic. I died once...(Hard Mode)

Edit:Wait, I didn't use Kirby, I used Pkmn Trainer, His Up-B gets Tabuu pretty good

Last edited:
Tabuu is such a beast -_- Only way I could do damage consistently was to do uptilts when he teleported to the right bottom corner. But yeah worked out fine =)

I used Sonic, meta knight, pit, link, marth.

I beat him up real bad when i got the grow mushroom with meta knight, one of my best characters, and took him down about 3/4 the way.

First, I tried to Dodge (Block+Down) a lot, so my shield doesn't break. I also used Block in the air a lot (Air Dodge). It helped, but I still got owned sooner or later.

I resorted to button mashing. I won :shocked:

I guess button mashing wins the day again :lol:

On his butterfly/angel attack, I used shield (Z on wiimote nunchuck) while standing in the middle of the stage and was able to get back on the stage with metaknight. This was with around 50% damage done to me.

I used metanight,link,rob,ike,picahu,and marth
Metanight is really good when hes up in the air or when he does the lazer
and rob is good to beacuse and can stay up in the air for a long time

I have Brawl and have yet to even see Tabuu, who is he and how do you even get to fight Tabuu????

Thanks

hoogasian5 said:
hes the last boss in subspace

Thanks, I'm hearing all this talk about the stickers and what not and I'm pretty clueless to what those are even for. I thought they were there just as an achievement type deal. This is my first Brawl game, so bare with me.....

I used uhm..

Link, snake, Pit, Ganondorf, Falco, and uhh.. mmm.. I dont remember lol. Think it was Sonic.

I just pretty much kept going *Up c UP c Up c Up c* and thats how I killed him but of course when he did the shout I died. Ganondorf was <3 with it.

tel some on to play as donkey kong and you play as mr.game in watch and sonic then you would beat him thats what me and my 6 year old brother did.

Back