How do you fish?

cb0159

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I have been sitting here for hours trying to get one fish to make the stupid cat happy, but I cannot get one. Any help?

you guys are soo lucky! u actually OWN TWILIGHT PRINCESS:(
pleas. i Really neeed something to keep me bussy.Nomeone will listne to
me when i talk about the wii. nomeone is interested:(
It's hard to be a 13 years old nintendo fan in Norway:(

Why don't you just look in the book that comes with twilight princess, and it will show you how to fish in pretty good detail too:)

you dont need bait, just take out the fishing rod..
you can press the minus button to find it, then point at it and save it to the b button

but once you have it out.. you press the b button (trigger) and go through the motion of casting
and just leave it in the water

when you see the bobber get pulled down, yaank the wiimote(the fishing rod) up..and just hold it up..
and it will eventually say you caught it..

and also, you need to catch two fish to get the cat.

the first one you just throw back and the second you throw back , but he steals it and runs back to the lady

xpirate77 said:
you dont need bait, just take out the fishing rod..
you can press the minus button to find it, then point at it and save it to the b button

but once you have it out.. you press the b button (trigger) and go through the motion of casting
and just leave it in the water

when you see the bobber get pulled down, yaank the wiimote(the fishing rod) up..and just hold it up..
and it will eventually say you caught it..

and also, you need to catch two fish to get the cat.

the first one you just throw back and the second you throw back , but he steals it and runs back to the lady

or if you still dont understand, just check out your manual, it shows the
motions to make when fishing, and the steps to take.

Back