how do you hook up 4 tv's to a single wii

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
how do you hook up more than 1 tv to a single wii console exactly?

Yes, you can. It's pretty easy.
diagramsw0.jpg

hahaha i love the drawing..thanks though, i've been wondering too.

*extra rep for artwork* hehe

hahaha what a cool drawing, does it have to go through a vcr? is there any other options?

yes. put it directly in the splitters. Thats how I split my signal between the tv and my dazzle record device

Hmm, never knew it was done that way, how would you go about actually separating the screens (for multiplayer) as I believe that may of been his purpose... other than that, 4 tv's is pointless?

261311 said:
Hmm, never knew it was done that way, how would you go about actually separating the screens (for multiplayer) as I believe that may of been his purpose... other than that, 4 tv's is pointless?

That's [equivalent to] a video multiplexer which will just +duplicate+ the single output signal (everyone has probably seen these in use at electronic stores).

This setup doesn't provide any magical solution for things like a multiplayer game having players isolated on their own display (which I agree is what the OP was probably thinking).

[We used a slick VM (in a museum display) that allowed sections of the output signal to be discreetly mapped to specific displays (creating a large sort of virtual monitor from four physical displays)]

Back