How do you link your wiimote to your pc?

Henry

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Just wanted to try it out, any1 know how to link the wiimote to the pc?

Thanks

You need a bluetooth adapter and bluetooth software, preferably Bluesoleil. I use my Wiimote to play PC games.

yeh i got my bluetooth stuff but my wiimote wont stay on once i connected it.

my laptop has bluetooth......i know how to sync it but it wont detect it. but when i figure it out, what does that do for me? what does sync-ing it up to my laptop do for the wiiremote and my laptop??

got it connected but how do I use it :S

with the wiimote off press 1 and 2 at the same time. all 4 led lights should flash and then search with your bluetooth program. you bluetooth program should be able to find it. check out www.wiili.org theres a lot of good info there

my computer has bluetooth built in but when i cht connecton the computer then the wiimote my computer dosent pick up the wiimote :(

alright i want someone to give me the run down in a nut shell what hooking my wii remote to my laptop will accomplish. what exactly will it do for me.

and if youre going to give some wiseass remark with a picture of a search button i swear to god :nono: (ill save the consequence remark for a PM instead of making it public! :mad5: ) so dont even bother!

just the simple explanation will work just fine :)

u can play ur games from your wii remote.

I tried using that glovePIE and it worked but on the counterstrike 1 you can't move your head and look around you on the game.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
alright i want someone to give me the run down in a nut shell what hooking my wii remote to my laptop will accomplish. what exactly will it do for me.

and if youre going to give some wiseass remark with a picture of a search button i swear to god :nono: (ill save the consequence remark for a PM instead of making it public! :mad5: ) so dont even bother!

just the simple explanation will work just fine :)
It will let you emulate your mouse and keyboard. That way, you can play games and more. You can do anything that your mouse and keyboard would allow you to do.

KCBlack said:
It will let you emulate your mouse and keyboard. That way, you can play games and more. You can do anything that your mouse and keyboard would allow you to do.

ok that is pretty damn sick!

now, how does it do that? do i just sync it and then vola it works from there? or do i need some sort of program to assist me with it? what was that ORG site that was listed before?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok that is pretty damn sick!

now, how does it do that? do i just sync it and then vola it works from there? or do i need some sort of program to assist me with it? what was that ORG site that was listed before?
Yeah just look at the 2 links I posted earlier (www.wiili.org/forum/ and the link to donwload GlovePIE).

KCBlack said:
Yeah just look at the 2 links I posted earlier (www.wiili.org/forum/ and the link to donwload GlovePIE).

great thanks so much!

rumor has it tomorrow night in long island NY there is going to be a snow storm so you know what that means?!

YUP YOU GUESSED IT! THIS COP IS STAYING HOME AND PLAYING NINTENDO WII oh and fiddling around with this bluetooth thing some more!:thumbsup:

I got the Wii remote to connect to my computer running Windows Vista but it will not stay connected, it'll disconnect after 5 seconds of connecting. How do I get it to stay connected so I can use it?

Back