How far are you on your VC games?

Haha I am poor can't afford much VC Games:
Super Mario 3 (NES)
Kirby Adventure (NES)
Castlevania (SNES)

R-Type 3 is soooo hard. I've only bought 3 games, haven't beaten any of them. I haven't played anything VC in a while. Have a good amount of points saved up for WiiWare games though. I'm hoping they'll have some good multiplayer online ones.

This is a great thread idea..

N64:
Super Mario 64 - completed
Paper Mario - completed
LOZ: Ocarina of Time - just starting

SNES:
Donkey Kong Country - completed
Super Street Fighter II - played through once

NES:
Super Mario Bros. - completed
Legend of Zelda - not yet completed on VC
Kid Icarus - completed
Bubble Bobble - completed
Metroid - not yet completed on VC

Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog - haven't started

i beat star fox 64,super mario 64, and yoshi story (such a lame game shouldnt have got it........it seemed so much more fun when i was 8)

Beaten:
Mario kart 64
Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Lylat Wars
Super Mario world
Yoshi's story
Sonic the hedgehog 3 with all the chaos emeralds aswell
Castlvania
Super Metroid
Metroid
Super Mario Bros 3
LoZ A link to the past
LoZ ocarina of time

need to finish:

Castlevania 2
Sin and Punishment
Super Castlevania
Super Ghouls and ghosts

Sonic 3D

SMB2ISDOKI said:
i beat star fox 64,super mario 64, and yoshi story (such a lame game shouldnt have got it........it seemed so much more fun when i was 8)

Dude I'm 16 and I still love Yoshi's Story. That was one on the top 3 N64 games I had. :crazy: Thanks for reminding me I need to buy it for VC....once I get some points.....somehow.....*sigh*

Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS is where it's at. Those games are awesome, Yoshi's Story seems kinda watered down.

Yeah the yoshi's island games were classic, catchy tunes clever level designs hell i love it. 64 was gd but the yoshi song at the end of every level put me off completeing the level sometimes.

LOL currently playing super mario world again at this very point lol, donkey kong country a very good game and quite challenging.

OOOOO they have taken Super Mario Brothers: The Lost Levels off the VC in the UK o man i wont be able to get it, does anyone feel like sending me it. lol Please.....

Mario 3 - World 2
Wave Race - Completed Hard
1080 - Just Started

No1 has Wave Race? o_O

Does any one wanna gift me super mario bro's the lost levels VC game i will send a game in return.
I also have the SSBB soundtrack i can email to some very nice and generous person.

Last edited:
Back