How good is Super Paper Mario?

Couldn't you just look at some gaming web-sites?

Google?

Or the threads already made about it..?

Yea research it man, but still

It is my second favorite game for Wii and I just got it today lmao. Get it now.

It is definately worth the 50$ (US). I am not a fan of typical RPG games, however this one has enough platformer or action elements in it to satisfy me. However the most ideal game IMO would be a wii version of a game like New Super Mario Bros. for DS. That game with the 2d-3d switch of SPM would be the end all mario game.

It's not the next classic Mario game IMO, but it's still worth getting.

8.5/10 for me.

You definitely buy it now. It's awesome.
You'll love the 3rd boss too (those who played it know I'm talking about :p)

As this may shock and appaul you, I myself was not a big fan of zelda:TP but was a fan of games like wario ware and wii sports. Will this game be good for me?

Considering the same developer who created Wario Ware created the Paper Mario series, I think you'll like it.

I dunno, I beat Chapter 1. Not that great as everyone is saying. Fun game. Is there a challege?, the puzzles just waste time. Flipping to 3D is getting tedious. It's so easy to pass an obstacle, you switch to 3D mode and pass it! And what's up with the doors?!, the doors anger me. There's like a door every 5 seconds. Sorry for my complaints, I'll leave the complimenting for others.

I'd give it about a 8.0 so far. I wish there was an option to make it extremely hard though.

I agree the puzzles are easy, but flipping to 3d is just cool. It's the only 3dish game I can get my wife to play since Mario 64! The other complain I would have is the 3d and 2d parts are both too barren for my tastes, I wish there were 10 times more enemies, coins, blocks, and everything. But, it's the only new 2d Mario I can play on my TV in what, 15 years? So I'm just glad they made it. And it's fun as heck so far.

Back