How is Sonic and the secret ring?

Night Traveler

Wii Princess
Apr 8, 2007
A virtual world
I wanted to get a new game for my wii, but I wasn't sure what to get. I really love sonic, but so many newer sonic games have been flops. I heard it is a good game, is it really?

Are there many levels?

theres tons of levels, plus it has minigames. I would rent it before you buy it, but otherwise its a very good game. The only downside is that the story is rather cheesy,

very good rental, nothing more IMO. i rented it and beat it before i had to return it to blockbuster. it does make good use of the wiimote, but its too short and has a bad storyline.

In my opinion, its one of the 2 only bad Sonic games/Sonic games I personally didnt like. Sonic Labyrinth was the other. I have played and beaten every Sonic game there is, "except the SEGA Pico games" and this one is the worst in my opinion ONLY because you cannot controll Sonic completely. And you have to actually "earn" smoother controlls...:wtf: I was dissapointed, but almost everyone else likes it. Am I missing something?

I didnt like it because of the controls and cheesy story line.

It also only got a 2 out of 5 on Xplay.

Screw X-Play, This Game Is Great!!!!

You Can Play It For Hours On End!!! I'm Level 39 And I Can Beat The 1st Level Inbetween 2:30 And 3:00 Minutes Each Time!!!

True... Dammit...

I Don't Trust Thier Reviews... I Just Like The Show For The News And Such... I Get Reviews From IGN.

Who cares...
You cant go by critics... play it for yourself and find out...thats the way of a true gamer.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Who cares...
You cant go by critics... play it for yourself and find out...thats the way of a true gamer.

AMEN ~Tails!!!

:cornut:

That's What I Have To Do As Well... But I Use The IGN Reviews As A Form Of Reference.

Understandable... As long as I dont hear anything about Gameinformer then im fine...

i dont listen to the critics either but i was just saying it because i just saw that ep. I really just said it randomly lol.

How can one play by anothers opinions? People who do this suffer from a mild form of Stockholm Syndrome and is a sign of weakness.

Back