How many Wii Chat Members Actually Have A Wii?

flight1991

STOP IT!
Sep 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
6396-1679-5264-9815
When I first joined Wiichat, i did not get my wii for about 2 months, anyone here that dose not yet have a wii, but love to talk about them, I new I did,(haha)

i had my wii since UK launch 8th december

and i stumbled across this site a few times and never payed attention to it and ignored it, then one day i was serching the internet for future wii online games, typed in wii online, and wii chat popped up, i thought id sign up and iv used it a lot ever since,

that was in JUNE or JUJY i forgot so had my wii around 7 months before joined

ive actually had my wii on July 6 /07, this is my second account, i forgot my username and password LMAO.

I'm one of the ones who don't have a Wii... I can easily afford one but them there's the problem of finding them first. Now I'm waiting for this guy... :
82fbf26f77dfd2a32686569184da.jpg
IN BLACK!​
I know it's the Revolution Development Kit from ages back, but it's the closest to a real life unmodded Black Wii...

daviduk200 said:
ooh were u born in 1991 ? i was :)
yeh i was too, yay us, PS the black Wii below me looks cool

Awsomeness

what month i was January :)

and yeah i wanted black wii but couldnt wait that long,
but cant wait for other controll colours either, but i will deff but black wiimote/nunchuck, and a pair of another colour aswell

july 31. o yah last day of the month

I'm younger than both of you! Does anybody know when the Black Wii is coming out?

By the Way, is anyone experiencing pages loading slowly on WiiChat compared to other sites? I got an Error message about Database Problem and a message being sent to Technical Issues people.

Nope no probs.

and im 1991 January 06 :) thats near beggining of year :) im older woohoo :)

anyway :)

Well by name username you would think I don't have one.
But I do, I joined here in December though, and didn't find a Wii until April.

I then made a thread asking what my new username should be, got some good answers, but opted out of changing it :lol:.

Under your User Name you should write IGotAWii.
Now searching up Black Wii Release Date, the second result on Google was directed to WiiChat...

I have one
Rarely play on it

RadNad said:
I'm one of the ones who don't have a Wii... I can easily afford one but them there's the problem of finding them first. Now I'm waiting for this guy... :
[black wii pic]
IN BLACK!​

I know it's the Revolution Development Kit from ages back, but it's the closest to a real life unmodded Black Wii...

The black wiimote looks like a "pleasure divice" I saw round at a "freinds" once

You can allways take it appart and paint it

^I really want to do that, but it'll void the warranty and the paint could melt away (don't know the right term, to lazy to think at the moment) and ruin the internals by going through gaps since I spend for a pretty long time on video games...

OFF TO WATCH HEROES!

Lol iv just finished watching heroes season 2 :) and im only UK love it im watching end of series 1 again right now lol

Back