How many Wii's are they making

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
During Launch what are the chances of getting one and if you pre ordered it.. would you get it by january and if you got it at a store, what are the chances of them having it in stock ( not launch day but around that time)????????

I believe the number being thrown around is 4 million by December 31.

So, split that between Japan/Americas/Europe.

2 million are being shipped to North America till the end of the year I believe, or at launch, 4 million by the end of the year worldwide.
That Kaplan chick was like: 2 million should be enough for North America, leaked info? o.0

Sovieto said:
2 million are being shipped to North America till the end of the year I believe, or at launch, 4 million by the end of the year worldwide.
That Kaplan chick was like: 2 million should be enough for North America, leaked info? o.0
I beleive that Canada is getting 850k US is getting 1mil and err i forget the other part

I Heard At The Conference 4,000,000 In US...

1 Mil?We Have Like ABout 300 Billion People...I Think...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Heard At The Conference 4,000,000 In US...

1 Mil?We Have Like ABout 300 Billion People...I Think...

ok 1 mil seems like enough to satisfy for launch, and lmao are you joking? theres only 6 billion people..................in the whole entire world.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Oh! I Meant To Put Million!!!

I Was Estimating By The Way...

lol, nice save, by the way, as of october of this year the US population is to reach 300 million! :lol:

Back