How much is the wii canadian..?

silviu said:
yo the thing i really wanna know is how many wii's r goin to canada and when the wiis will launch in canada?????

4 million are being shipped before 2007 in North America, im sure we (canada) will get a good chunck (1/4?) of the wii's

Shouldnt have anything to worry about though. I mean only 400k ps3's will be shipped to north america in the first launch or whatever, so there will be 10x the amount of wii's..

soulchief said:
4 million are being shipped before 2007 in North America, im sure we (canada) will get a good chunck (1/4?) of the wii's

Shouldnt have anything to worry about though. I mean only 400k ps3's will be shipped to north america in the first launch or whatever, so there will be 10x the amount of wii's..

they said they will sell 4 million worldwide by the end of the year, which is 1 million less than the 5 million 360s sold so far..world wide...but i wouldimage 1/4 go to canada, 1/4 go to mexico, 2/4 go to USA

I doubt we in canada will get 1/4 of the units. I suspect we will get about a 1/8th of the units.

i live in canada, its around $280. thats the bundle. but at the toysrus it comes with an extra controller and game!

Back