How Much Will You Spend on Video Games This Year?

expect to spend £300-£350+ on WiiPC games (probably about 5/6 Wii and 3 PC games).

gamer_of_life said:
lets see...

MSG4 wii
:D

haha what you wish... actually i wish but not really cause the only way to play metal gear solid is with a playstation controller i love my wii but metal gear solid just would not be the same with the wiimote... with that said i am going to be buy a PS3 just for that game so it better be as awesome as i think its going to be

i could of sworn i wrote in this!!!!

i can almost guarentee that ALOT of my money is going into games :yikes:

id say id spend about 1500...cause im buying a new ds lite in white plus like 9 games right away..then a whole bunch for my wii...xbox elite..and ps3....

ill probaly pick up 4 more games this year, mario galaxy, brawl, paper mario and metroid prime 3. however if prices drop on ebay i may be inclined to pick up metal slug.

Well lets see about 7 games @ €60 per game = €420
Mabye 2 more points cards @ €25 per card = €50
Mabye 1 DS game @ €45 euro a game = €45
Arond (mabye more mabye less) Grand Total = €515

A lot really, this year, so far, was just spending, and this is only the start... let me see:

Wii + Wii Sports Pack - 250 Euros
LoZ: TP - 65 Euros
Excite Truck - 50 Euros
DBZBT2 - 65 Euros
NFS: Carbon - 60 Euros

Resident Evil 4 (GC) - 40 Euros
SSBM - 30 Euros
LoZ: Wind Waker - 30 Euros
Memory Card 128 MB (GC) - 30 Euros
GC Controller - 10 Euros

And still to come:
SSBB
SMG
MP3
And a lot more...

haha that sucks i guess you had better wait for something super good but at least you are getting a new house thats pretty cool

haha i was thinking that too until i noticed i had spent $850 already i don't even know where i got all that money to spend but i operantly did or i wouldn't own the stuff i own haha

I will just buy any game that I find interesting. How much i will spend? Doesn´t matter, I have a "great" job:D

well...lets see. i bought my wii (with wii sports), wii play (with extra wiimote), and an extra nunchuk from a work mate (who fancies me rotten) for £280. i splashed out on red steel, zelda, tiger woods and godfather at an average of £38 each from play.com and got a composite cable for my HDTV and a blue and pink silicon cover set for my 2 nunchuks and 2 wiimotes. I also got Splinter Cell for £15 and temporarily swapped my Red Steel with a work mate for Rayman.

I plan to buy Manhunt 2 and Scarface when they come out in july and Soul Calibur when it comes out in November. BUT - July is my birthday and November is next door to xmas so may get these 3 games as presents from people.

Back