How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
shrek4wii said:
And you have enough time to get on here?

Jack-A-Roe, I'm still the youngest.

Are you implying that old farts should not be on this site!..I can still enjoy myself you know..and after all age is only a collection of numbers after your name and I'm still very young at heart!

Robin

Nah, I just meant that you're older than my dad who has almost no spare time, and you find time to get on here with your job and everything else?

Hi!!!!

allisonv7 said:
26 here....me and my friends love it :D It offers a nice option for something to do at home (i.e. a break from the bars) besides cards and watching movies. The group play is great. I used to get so sick of the guys sitting around and playing Madden or whatever. This is actually fun to watch others play while you're just sitting out or waiting on your turn!

Oh well, I'm new, nice to meet you all! :)

allison.

Hi!!! Its nice to see someone my age here! not because I cant make friends with younger or older, but just because I dont feel so lonely.. on the forum at least, cause in real life LOL... all my friends own or are going to buy a Wii... its a terrific entertainment, and me myself have owned all Nintendo consoles since NES and still KEEP THEM... but with Virtual Console I think I can start getting rid of them.

EYY OLDER ONES!!! (meaning 18+) don not feel bad LOL... someone once called us ADULTEENS... meaning... Teens but with money cause we work! LOL!!! enjoy!

the question for all of you is...how old is OLD really? i mean if you think about it...if youve been here 10 years on this earth...that sounds old to me lol...anyway im 16 and enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back