How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of youngsters, but...

I was glad to see some older gamers (one was 44). I just turned 39, but I'm still young at heart. I just got my Wii and I love it! I noticed several young players posting have expressed an interest in drinking. Trust me, you can wait. I'ts not all it's cracked up to be. I have seen many people ruin their lives with that stuff...stay strong and healthy!

Whammer73 said:
I was glad to see some older gamers (one was 44). I just turned 39, but I'm still young at heart. I just got my Wii and I love it! I noticed several young players posting have expressed an interest in drinking. Trust me, you can wait. I'ts not all it's cracked up to be. I have seen many people ruin their lives with that stuff...stay strong and healthy!

I might be only 18 but I so agree, drinking is a waist of time..

19. Drinking CAN be over-rated, depends on situation, which friends you are with.
Basically I only buy alcahol when I'm heading out, otherwise its sitting round the house waiting for me to drink it.

There's nothing wrong with drinking as long as you don't over-do it. People that say drinking is bad, or gross or whatever are obviously kids that are too young to know.
(26 here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back