How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im only 12 but im really smart with computers and stuff im big on youtube lolz but really only 12 and got wii and a psp lol most of my friends don't know how to setup internet on wii and download games and wii ware. I think im ahead of my age...:ciappa:

dont feel bad im 24 too... probably have the least VC games in here because i still own the originals..lol

XB3P said:
28 my first system was an odysey that was 4 years before the NES :)

28 also. Atari 2600 ftw imo. I used to play combat with my brothers, then when I unlocked tanks on Wii Play I almost shat myself.

31 here. I'm so old that I had an original NES that came with Gyromite and R.O.B. the robot. Now that's old.

ahh Yes R.O.B i need to break him out soon hes gotta be dusty... did you see how much they go for on ebay?

and what about E.T for atari? worst game ever? most of them are now with a few million other bad games sleeping tidy in a new mexico desert landfill ha ha... no joke they made so many atari games when they made a really bad one that people returned by the thousands they just ended up burring them...lol

these kids will never understand the video game crash... when 3rd party games didnt have to get approval for the system they tosssed it on.. they just make crap and sell it to you... when 5 bucks allowance would bring you home 20 games...lol

Thank god nintendo fixed all that with the big O seal of aproval.. ah good times good times

hee hee, ya there were like a million Atari games. Another of the ones I remember being fun was Yar's Revenge. Between that, Asteroids and Combat I killed an awful lot of time :p

Luigi man said:
:scared: 11
off topic: how much do you think a SNES with about 8 games would sell on ebay
-sigh-.....im 20

oh.....the snes system itself with 2 controls is around $25...what kind of games are they?

33. I played Metal Gear on the NES. And I've played every one of them since. I even remember when a cassette tape drive for my cousin's Commodore 64 was extremely hi tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back