How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
stewmody said:
31 here. I'm so old that I had an original NES that came with Gyromite and R.O.B. the robot. Now that's old.

Heh, same here.

33 years old and Grandparents bought me the NES set that came with that robot as well. Never did make many games for it though.

I'm ~41 and have been gaming forevvveeerrrrr. My first console is a tossup between the original Atari Pong and my Sinclair zx81. Man I feel old.

almost 14
gaming since... sega... or Nintendo
xbox/360 is a great fps and online system, while wii is a party system

i wont ever get into the ps3 though

I didnt list my first console, well not sure if they count, but first games machines I had were a Dragon and BBC Micro :D Then got mega drive, saturn, playstation, ps2, xbox and then got fed up of normal consoles and got the Wii!

BIG LOL!!!!!
Hey kids, i could be your father telling you off for playing Wii up too late at nights, but, truth to tell... I'M 33 Y/O!!!!!
Beat you!!!!

Well if it makes the older people feel any better my dad is in his 50s and he still plays a football game on the sega gensis everyday while he is on his stationary bike lol. My math teacher who is in his 30s (I think he is 33) plays on xbox and has halo and some other games. I will probably play video games (not as much as now but still) when I am older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back