How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game_Pro said:
I won't list my age, but I'm older.........

I first started playing video games in the bowling alley in the 1970's.
Then in the 1980's, I had a home system.

I have been alway from video games for about 30 years until I purchased my Nintendo Wii, (except for a few PC games like Duke Nukem).
I'm having fun in my spare time and getting good reviews from friends.
Some friends say the graphics are very good and they have seen the Xbox 360 in operation.

I envision the Wii will eventually be upgraded by Nintendo to have a hard drive and be 1080p high definition. I hope the current games will be compatible. LOL

I predict late 40s ;) Nothing wrong wit that though.

Im 20 and even after owning all consoles, I dont play that much. I get exhausted and turn off my console after about an hour or two. Maybe more if I have a brand new game thats real fun.

Metric said:

And the age you become an adult officially in the U.S. is 18. That's when you can vote, sign papers with out a co-signer, etc.
21 is just the drinking age... and that's not really what makes you an adult, lol.
No, but it is the only legal substance that makes being an adult tolerable.:devil:

40 by the way.

16 going on 17 2/22 ... thats when the presents start rolling in meaning i wont have to waste my money for games(hopefully)....ugh bills suck.

36, my son is 9. My wife thinks I bought the Wii last Christmas (2006) for myself instead of him. We have had some great gaming times together with this system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back