How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling slightly better after reading a few of these recent posts, LOL. Started thinking I might be the only uh, 40ish person here. :lol: (One of the reasons I like it here is frankly, it while the age group is definitely lower, the level of maturity seems higher than normal).

And yeah, I'm one of those who uh, "bought it for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas" :smilewinkgrin: (At least that's what I want the wife to believe)!

I can probably beat the lot of you, wait for it, I've just turned 53, my daughter gave me her old gameboy advance around 3years ago when she saw me playing games on my phone. Instant addiction!!! I now have a DS, a PS2, a PSP and of course my beloved Wii which I play on every night. I might be a great age to you younger ones but in my head I'm still around 18!!! Love my games and firmly believe they keep my reactions and brain power up to speed.
Probably gonna regret coming clean with my age, no one will probably ever talk to me or help me on the forums again!!!

Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back