How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
summerdown said:
I can probably beat the lot of you, wait for it, I've just turned 53, my daughter gave me her old gameboy advance around 3years ago when she saw me playing games on my phone. Instant addiction!!! I now have a DS, a PS2, a PSP and of course my beloved Wii which I play on every night. I might be a great age to you younger ones but in my head I'm still around 18!!! Love my games and firmly believe they keep my reactions and brain power up to speed.
Probably gonna regret coming clean with my age, no one will probably ever talk to me or help me on the forums again!!!

Summer
I think thats great. Keep on playin bro. That's what consoles are for, fun for everybody. 53, 41, 35 or 18, it dosent matter the age. All that counts is the passion for the fun of gaming.

I'm 31. I'd like to get a good list of friends my age on here to do some gaming with. Hit me up if anyone's interested. Looking forward to many days and nights of SSBB! :)

Im 26, and still remember my first gaming experience aged 5 - on my Atari......memories, how I loved those Smurfs :smilewinkgrin:

summerdown said:
I can probably beat the lot of you, wait for it, I've just turned 53, my daughter gave me her old gameboy advance around 3years ago when she saw me playing games on my phone. Instant addiction!!! I now have a DS, a PS2, a PSP and of course my beloved Wii which I play on every night. I might be a great age to you younger ones but in my head I'm still around 18!!! Love my games and firmly believe they keep my reactions and brain power up to speed.
Probably gonna regret coming clean with my age, no one will probably ever talk to me or help me on the forums again!!!

Summer

Rock on. :cornut:

Oh,
I'm old......compared to others on here....a YOUNG 52 ! my kids are 10 and 12 and Wii really enjoy the Wii. !

Thanx

:yesnod:

I am Connor McCleod, of the Clan McCleod and I am 800 years old. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

summerdown said:

Summer

Thats awsome....Im 35 and i hope that when im 53 years old i still have a love for games because i have been playing games since Pong and sldo have been racing sim games on a pc since 89....

Im sure you will my Dad's 50 and still plays games like crazy... Granted hes into the Games that he does in real life like fishing, hunting , ect.. and the ones he grew up with so right now i got him a DreamCast with all the dreamcast games and roms for everything prior NES,SNES,N64,Genesis,CD,Atari,PS1,ect.ect.. i have a huge collection of Games on a a few spindles of CD's. HE also has the fishing remote, Light Gun and all... Thats all it took for me to get my original NES back outta his hands..lol

But now that he see's my Wii and the new gen hunting and fishing games... i think im gonna have to get him one for his birthday... of course he will say its for the grandkids or the nieces and nephews... But every time you knock on the door to hear the Channel change and controllers chucked under the t.v. you know that there is hope for everyone.. even grandpa.. lol

Last edited:
I think I'm the second 50 year old duded to post here.

Bought the Wii so I could play games with my young daughters and play sports with friends while drinking beer.

Started playing SMG two days ago. What an excellent game!!!!

got Resident Evil UC in the bull pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back