How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJones74 said:
33. I played Metal Gear on the NES. And I've played every one of them since. I even remember when a cassette tape drive for my cousin's Commodore 64 was extremely hi tech.

i still got a commodore 64 up in my parents attic along with Famicom, all the atari's, apple II, and some wierd texas instrument computers that look like a wierd Atari/apple II imbreed.... bad thing is i dont have a t.v. old enough to even play them anymore..lol and the vhf uhf adapters are special order now half the time...lol

wezeles said:
bad thing is i dont have a t.v. old enough to even play them anymore..lol and the vhf uhf adapters are special order now half the time...lol

After begging my parents forever for an Atari, my dad finally went out and bought one. We get it home and we didn't have the right adapters for the t.v. and had to take it back. I was crushed..but then we got an Intellivision and that worked.

22. I had an old NES but sold it in my youthful stupidity. I gotta new one recently and I'm going to hunt down all the games on my youth one by one...TMNT was freaking hard as a kid and still pretty challenging all these years later...the ending was just a huge let down though. But yeah my next item of interest: A Powerglove. Playing Mario 3 on a refurbished NES on the powerlove..good times.

13 your all soo old i hope those wiis r for your children lol should you be playing 360s with halo 3 or somethin

ssbb4life said:
13 your all soo old i hope those wiis r for your children lol should you be playing 360s with halo 3 or somethin

I don't care if I was 50, I would never get involved with the XBOX family. Bleh. Nintendo all the way.

almost 19, by the way.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
22. I had an old NES but sold it in my youthful stupidity. I gotta new one recently and I'm going to hunt down all the games on my youth one by one...TMNT was freaking hard as a kid and still pretty challenging all these years later...the ending was just a huge let down though. But yeah my next item of interest: A Powerglove. Playing Mario 3 on a refurbished NES on the powerlove..good times.

take a look at the the VC games TMNT is on there, i might have a duplicate of it around here for NES ill take a look and let you know... i like TMNT 2 arcade version best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back