How Old Are All The Wii Owners in Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..Im 19. Got my wii sometime in November of last year..and just recently bought a ps3 60gb. Both are good systems. No matter how old I get, as long as dey come out with good systems I will still play games

4Purple said:

This is the first video game player I bought since my Atari (which I still have, PacMan anyone?)

Hey!

welcome to the club! There are now 3 of us over 50 here! :yesnod:

I’m turning 19 in March.

I’m surprised that I’m a lot younger than a lot of the users on this site. I just assumed that most of the members were 14.

sandyk7717 said:
Boy have you got it all wrong! We have been playing video games a lot longer than you. We have been around since the first games Pong, Pacman and the first Nintendo games we grew up on video games so why should we stop now?
Besides we can buy as many games as we want and play as long as want.

So hears to you and hoping that in 30 years you will still love playing then as much as you do now.

Enjoy life is short.

Pong i used to play Pong and im only 20. First computer so to speak of that played games was an Amstrad and i mean cassette type games. I doubt if there around anymore there very very old.

i had a commadore 64 & a spectrum but i thought we were talking about consols. if it's anything that player game then they would be my first & i still have the commadore but can't be bothered to wait 15 or 20 mins for the game to load if it doesn't crash half way through.:mad5:

actual age 38 mental age 10:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back