How to herd the goats!

heidigrl43

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
I searched for a long while on articles about how to herd the goats. everyone was just saying you should chase them into the barn. yeah ok, but my goats weren't going in!

What you have to do, is approach the farm owner while you are ON the horse to start the actual herding game. If you jump off the horse and approach him, the game doesn't start.

You will be given an option to help after the dialogue (if you are on the horse) and just click yes, then the music kicks in.

If you chase the goats to the barn, they go right in.

If you jump off the horse when you enter the farm, and walk up to the guy, the same dialogue does not happen. If you go back to the horse and get on, then start herding, they will NEVER go in!

Ta
heidi

just go a little behind them not at full speed u should get it just lead them in 1 by 1

heidigrl43 said:
If you jump off the horse when you enter the farm, and walk up to the guy, the same dialogue does not happen. If you go back to the horse and get on, then start herding, they will NEVER go in!

Ta
heidi

Well yea, without the dialogue, you will not start the herding minigame. The goats will just stand there.

The whole point of my post was to tell people to approach the farmer while on the horse. When I first entered the farm, I got off the horse to chat to the farmer, then got on the horse to start herding when he mentioned herding goats. I spent nearly 45 minutes trying to her those f***ers before I walked over to the farmer with the intention of tramping his dumb ass, when low and behold, I got a new dialogue and the game began.

Once you get the herding game going, it's a piece of piss.

Back