How to use two remotes on downloaded games?

composer

WiiChat Member
Jul 22, 2007
I just downloaded Super Mario Bros. However, even if I select "two players" in the beginning, there does not seem to be any way for the WII to recognize a second remote for a downloaded game. When the second player's turn comes, I can't control it with anything. I've plugged a classic controller into a second remote (doesn't work), I've plugged a Gamecube remote into the second Gamecube slot (doesn't work) all I'm ever able to do is control player one with the main remote (with or without the classic controller) or the gamecube remote.

Please Help!

regarding the wiimotes, have you used the 'sync' function to sync your remotes? Once you start the game on your VC, make sure you press the 'home' button on the wiimote and see that your wiimotes are connected, one for each player.

If you have Game Cube controllers connected, make sure they are in the proper slots. If you are still having problems, call Nintendo's help line.

SixStringedStress said:
regarding the wiimotes, have you used the 'sync' function to sync your remotes? Once you start the game on your VC, make sure you press the 'home' button on the wiimote and see that your wiimotes are connected, one for each player.

If you have Game Cube controllers connected, make sure they are in the proper slots. If you are still having problems, call Nintendo's help line.

if you use game gube so it would look like this
p1 none
p2 yes
p3 none
p4 none

and when you use gc cotrolers you have to hit start

no guys wrong information- when you play a game say mario kart on the VC, plug in the VC controller to player one and 2's wiimote. then player one, press the home button. move the curser to the bottom and youll see controller functions. then go to connection. it will disconnect player one and then press 1 and 2 on both yours and player 2's (or up to 4) remote. then you know you did it right when you see yours and player 2s curser on the screen along with your battery icon. press the home button again and VOLA enjoy your 2 player VC games! :)

the sync button is JUST for player ones remote

you have tio snc all new remotes the pressing 1and2 in the mots setings just to a temp setings but syc is permant

Back