London 22.2
West Midlands 17
Greater Manchester 15.4
Nottinghamshire 14.3
Leicestershire 12.2
Merseyside 10.5
Northumbria 9.4

Get in :cool:

It can be violent round here as anywhere. My mate who is in forensics had to find out who it was who chopped the back of a man's head off with either an axe or a machete (they weren't sure which) the other day. You should see the pictures.

Hahaha, good ol' Camden. I remembered the first time me and my family ever drove through there. My dad told us to keep our heads down.

My city is not so bad anymore. It's just got A LOT of kids ****ing around. Over the past two years, it's gotten a lot more boring.

What's there not to understand about more violence between the poor? They have no money to get anything properly so a lot of them have to result to stealing and violence. It's every man for themselves in those broken down areas. Sure, getting a job would help though. lmfao.

Hahaha, good ol' Camden. I remembered the first time me and my family ever drove through there. My dad told us to keep our heads down.

My city is not so bad anymore. It's just got A LOT of kids ****ing around. Over the past two years, it's gotten a lot more boring.

What's there not to understand about more violence between the poor? They have no money to get anything properly so a lot of them have to result to stealing and violence. It's every man for themselves in those broken down areas. Sure, getting a job would help though. lmfao.

How is Camden? What are the ethnic groups over there? I know that it's a violent city but I haven't heard a lot of it.

You don't *have* to fight for things, or steal. There are such things as job centers, and homeless shelters.

Hell, I hardly thing gang members are in it so they can survive. :/

You don't *have* to fight for things, or steal. There are such things as job centers, and homeless shelters.

Hell, I hardly thing gang members are in it so they can survive. :/

The way I see things here in Oakland is that the homeless people aren't the ones that cause violence because they're poor. The violence causers are usually thugs whose parents don't give a damn of where they are, who they hang out with, or what they do. So they like causing trouble and there's nobody to stop them from being bad. They usually end up in jail, rehab from drugs, or dead.

It's mainly blacks. It's such a shitty town. like boarded up buildings, graffiti. Your average, stereotypical broken down inner city.

Yeah, I guess you're right, Adam. I don't understand their mindset though.

People commonly consider income as the highest order cause. For example, violence tends to be in poor neighborhoods. High divorce and teen pregnancy tends to be in poor neighborhoods.

Maybe there's another cause called stupidity. Stupid people are poor. Stupid people are violent. Stupid people have kids.

It's mainly blacks. It's such a shitty town. like boarded up buildings, graffiti. Your average, stereotypical broken down inner city.

Yeah, I guess you're right, Adam. I don't understand their mindset though.

Sounds like here in Oakland. It has brokedown werehouses, fences all graffitied, a whole bunch of people in front of Liqour stores, the police doesn't do nothing when you call them because someone broke in your house. Do any of the places that any of you live have this thing called GHOSTRIDING? It's when your car is on and it's driving with nobody inside of it and you're dancing on top of the hood or outside while nobody is controlling the car.

It's getting pretty bad. I am in Ypsilanti, about 1/2 hour west of Detroit so lots of people are moving in and bringing that gangbanger mentality. My buddy just got his piece of crap '93 Civic stolen from his driveway.

Im in Maryland, you really wana hear how much die over here????? especially in D.C

Back