Huge Shipment This Sunday!

SaladFork

Uber Hackler
Nov 28, 2006
Eastern USA
Wii Online Code
3777-8447-9145-9493
I know it's been in gossip among these forums for a while that Best Buy is getting Wiis every sunday or so, and maybe another few stores will be getting them as well. Just found this on Kotaku, and after verifying it with my local stores, I figured I would post it here for you guys!

Here's the original Kotaku article:
Rumor: More Wiis and PS3s Hitting Retail Sunday? - Kotaku

Here's a snippet:
I work at Circuit City and we're supposed to be doing a company wide re-launch of the Wii on Sunday, December 3rd. My store is getting 54 units, which is slightly above the average of 40 or so, and every Circuit is getting between 15 and 132 consoles.

Good luck (I'll be making rounds friday, sunday, and wednesday)!

~Salad

Last edited:
I really think I am going to get one Sunday. I'm beginning to get excited again. I'm going to go to Target early because that opens at 8, and if I don't get one I will head over to Circuit City, which opens at 10.

yeah my local gamestop might be gettin them friday so i have my dad try it friday and if not friday... im going to hit up the mall and local BestBuys,Targets,Ciruit City's and Toysrus's as i have confirmed that all these stores will be getttin them sunday. I am finally going to get a wii yay

Back