Hyrule warriors

Thats the spirit, but looking at the WiiUs release schedule for the year (and the next few) things look bleak, they need all the (probably good) games they can get.

So, next they just need to give Link this kind of attack range and speed for smash 4...

You uh, you want to lose every time you face against Link in the next Smash?

Anyway, I feel Fire Emblem would have been a better blend with Dynasty Warriors, but nonetheless I'm excited for this game.

Problem is a fire emblem one would sell less than the Gundam one did

Thats the spirit, but looking at the WiiUs release schedule for the year (and the next few) things look bleak, they need all the (probably good) games they can get.
they look bleak to you because you are not a nintendo gamer.

you like the witcher, dark souls , league of legends and diablo 3 probably.

dats so wrong i lol'd twice

Also, what's wrong with likin' the first three? ¬_¬ ... I know nothing of all four, truth be told.

Nothing, aside from the communities for Dark Souls and LoL. Diablo 3 requires you to pay up if you want good loot.

WiiU has Bayonetta 2, that FE/SMT crossover, and Xeno. Sadly, I haven't heard any updates on any of them, but I think it's likely that we'll get something this month.

dats so wrong i lol'd twice

Also, what's wrong with likin' the first three? ¬_¬ ... I know nothing of all four, truth be told.
they are games thT think nintendo systems shouldnt have them...so screw them...zelda, mario and metroid **** on them anyway.

they are games thT think nintendo systems shouldnt have them...so screw them...zelda, mario and metroid **** on them anyway.
I honestly want to reply to what you're saying, but first I'm going to have to ask you to run that by me again in a form that actually makes sense, rather than a form that makes my head hurt and eyes bleed upon reading it.

they look bleak to you because you are not a nintendo gamer.

you like the witcher, dark souls , league of legends and diablo 3 probably.

No im a multi-platform gamer, I dont tend to wander round a games show with blinkers on.

Never played any of them, but considering LOLs fan base im glad to of not played it

Annnnnnnnnnnd lock for the sake of one immature member

immature gamer...reporting...

hyrule warriors is selling really well in japan.....treasure box collectors edition sold out i hear.

Back