Hyrule warriors

I've played Dynasty Warriors before (dem female polygons) and I gotta say I'm unimpress with the easy AI on the hordes of faceless enemies. The story doesn't make me care about the characters and the dialogue is laughable at times. I still feel like a badass taking out multiple foes with a signature move though.

Can someone answer these for me? :

Is this game canon?
When is this time period?
Zelda is a Queen, not a Princess this time?
Could this be the Hyrulean Civil War? I doubt it. But possible...?
Is Lana a new creation or related to one of these?

Sorry for all the Qs, I haven't caught up with any information retaining this game. I don't know anything from Skyward Sword as I haven't played it (,one of the very few). Sad, I know. Don't hurt me.
2uf59id.gif

image source: Zelda Franchise Lore in a Minute

I've played Dynasty Warriors before (dem female polygons) and I gotta say I'm unimpress with the easy AI on the hordes of faceless enemies. The story doesn't make me care about the characters and the dialogue is laughable at times. I still feel like a badass taking out multiple foes with a signature move though.
It becomes challenging on the harder difficultys

Can someone answer these for me? :

Is this game canon?
When is this time period?
Zelda is a Queen, not a Princess this time?
Could this be the Hyrulean Civil War? I doubt it. But possible...?
Is Lana a new creation or related to one of these?
No its not a canon its a game
DUNNOLOL
By the looks of things
IDUNNOLOL
TOTIREDTOKNOWLOL

^Computer attacks aggressively rather than just being a sponge

I hoped ya'd say somethin' like that. My interest in Dynasty Warriors has suddenly gone up.

It becomes challenging on the harder difficultys
Do their AI improve as well or are they just more willing to attack? I haven't gotten around a 2nd playthrough consecutively in those games.

No its not a canon its a game
DUNNOLOL
By the looks of things
IDUNNOLOL
TOTIREDTOKNOWLOL
We thinking of the same term of canon?
Maybe you need to use the sleep, man.

tumblr_n8gnk2eq4n1r2h3o8o1_400.png
[/FANGIRL SCREAMS IN THE DISTANCE]
With the little knowledge I know about this guy, his tongue is what sticks out to me.

Do their AI improve as well or are they just more willing to attack? I haven't gotten around a 2nd playthrough consecutively in those games.
they attack more, some missions might change and time limits go down

They should rename this game Link and His Bitches

Out of all of them

Its still Zelda

they attack more, some missions might change and time limits go down
Some games it's more frustrating than "challenging". As long as it's still fair.

They should rename this game Link and His Bitches
2MSVNBQ5Q2Q.jpg

found this on twitter
--------------------

So, how's the multiplayer in this game? All I know is locally one person can play on the tv and one on the gamepad.

Hyrule Warriors has multiplayer?

... lolwut?
Aonuma Eiji-san said:
"The two-player functionality of Hyrule Warriors is actually something that has traditionally been done in the Dynasty Warriors series, but they’ve changed because of the hardware and the second screen on your GamePad. Instead of having a splitscreen on the television, you have one-player playing on the television and one on the GamePad.

"When I was talking back about making Zelda more than just a single-player experience? That’s something you will see in the future, maybe next year."
Nothing has really been revealed other than it's (mostly likely) local only.

Back