I Am Buying My First Cell Phone!

I want a HTC Touch

HTC_Touch.jpg

I can't believe I want something with Windows in the name of the OS though.

that phone is really nice paintballer. do those touch screens smudge at all when you touch them? i dont have much experience with touch screens.

Last edited:
It depends on the phone. I'm not sure how the screen on that one is, I haven't actually seen one yet, but my pocket PC's screen gets really scratched and stuff because it is plastic. But if you look at the iPhone it gets lots of smudges, but it has a glass screen so it is very scratch resistant. I went to the Apple store yesterday and the iPhones that they have set out that everyone screws with don't even have scratches. And IllBashU is right, they are usually not noticeable when the backlight is on.

thanks for the info. i didnt no any of that. and yea verizons got all the great phones. i love it. i didnt no it was US only either.

Allow me to be the first to say. I hate you! I really really really want that phone. But instead of spending $300 canadian on one (without the 3 year contract) I'm plannin on getting a Xbox 360. But when I do get a new phone that's the one I'm gonna get.

^ lol, i have a wii, 360 and i am getting a phone:p :smilewinkgrin: its called job! get a paper root, that what i have.

any one who looks at this thread post a pic of your phone! plz and thx

Last edited:
How old are you? Because five year olds are just getting their first phone, get with the times.

But anyway, get the black one, the white one is tacky as hell and people notice it easier.

Frogger said:
How old are you? Because five year olds are just getting their first phone, get with the times.

But anyway, get the black one, the white one is tacky as hell and people notice it easier.
where the hell do u see a 5 year old getting a cell phone???:wtf: what world are u living in?:scared:

btw who ever sees this thread post a pic of your phone if u have one, plz and thx!

MysticGohan said:
where the hell do u see a 5 year old getting a cell phone???:wtf: what world are u living in?:scared:

btw who ever sees this thread post a pic of your phone if u have one, plz and thx!

Everyone has one, for I live in a city.

My contract subscription runs out in October for now I have 900 minutes and unlimited texts on my Samsung D900.

MysticGohan said:
^ are u trying to say in canada we dont have any true citys?

Considering your city has a population of 87,838 and mine has 447,500 I think we differ quiiite a bit.

Eight-year-old kids with mobile phones might sound like a crazy idea, but according to a report carried out last year, that is the average age of a child owning their first mobile phone. The age is expected to drop to five years old this year

You are quite behind, my friend.

Back