I cant disable email notifications

ciper

May 1, 2007
▐▄█▀█▄▌
Here is a screenshot of my control panel
62zsqyg.jpg

I still receive large numbers of emails from " Nintendo Wii Forum <[email protected]>" telling me there was a reply to a thread.

Its a pain in the ass to go through and delete all of the emails. How can I stop them?

I dont know, if you still keep getting them, maybe you could report it as junk and it wont go straight to your inbox :rolleyes:
lee.j

let me see what i can do on modcp

sometimes it lets me fix things, sometimes it doesnt :(

yup same problem here, even when i disable all email from anyone on wiichat. its is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. please help Jill.

i tried and this is my problem

when i make adjustments in the profiles it never stays put :(

the only things i can do apparently are edit signatures and avatars. it wont let me save anything else :(

i guess its deffinitly confirmed that this is an i0n thing

again, i made a post in staff chat and no reply.....

Hm..... maybe unsubscribe from all threads then resubscribe?

Or, just report wiichat.com as auto spam folder

Or, use a different e-mail as a last resort.

ya, i resorted to having wiichat flagged as spam. but if something important comes up i still want to receive email from wiichat. just not for post reply updates and pm updates. and yes, ive tried everything I can. the emails wont stop.

hey, one more here, I hate having about 100 emails of wiichat, it goes to my junk folder, but still, I usually have about 100-200 emails of junk per week, now I am having 200-400 because of wiichat....

Back