I, Cringey

Cringey

The Human
Sep 2, 2013
United States
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1324
Hi. I'm Cringey. My favorite color is green. I don't have a cat, and my elbows are pointy (but not too pointy).

I appreciate it. I also downloaded your slash effects. They are the ****
Thanks
Also if there is a certain slash effect color you are looking for, don't hesitate to ask me. They are pretty easy to do.

We should Smash sometime, PM of course. There are a few others who also play Project M here.

Last edited:
Thanks
Also if there is a certain slash effect color you are looking for, don't hesitate to ask me. They are pretty easy to do.

We should Smash sometime, PM of course. There are a few others who also play Project M here.

For sure! Can you do something sexy to Falco's/Fox's shine and laser? Maybe even firebird?

For sure! Can you do something sexy to Falco's/Fox's shine and laser? Maybe even firebird?
I have messed around with them. They are more tricky to edit. Currently I am trying to make a Red Fox Shine and a Blue Falco Firebird.
The lasers are the easiest to make. Name a color and I might be able to do it.

I have messed around with them. They are more tricky to edit. Currently I am trying to make a Red Fox Shine and a Blue Falco Firebird.
The lasers are the easiest to make. Name a color and I might be able to do it.

I could only imagine. When you figure it out, please let me know! and if you could, a yellow or golden laser would look pretty amazing

Welcome t' Wiichat. =) Favorite color's also green (though on odd numbered days, I'll contrarily claim it t' be black). I do, however, have a cat. Why don't you have a feline companion? >=/

If MR's textures are responsible for reelin' in another P:M player to Wiichat, my debt over 'em is now doubled...

Welcome t' Wiichat. =) Favorite color's also green (though on odd numbered days, I'll contrarily claim it t' be black). I do, however, have a cat. Why don't you have a feline companion? >=/

If MR's textures are responsible for reelin' in another P:M player to Wiichat, my debt over 'em is now doubled...

Haha, thanks. and No, it wasn't- the textures was just a discovered perk. :p

So, how long you been playin' P:M?

... And what's with the .gif? :lol:

Actually, I've only started smashing competitively at all this March. Project M only came into mind because I already had brawl, but hated its pace. I've been playing since the release of 2.5 so not too long ago.

My .gif is pretty much telling you to vote for Pedro. He'll make all of your wildest dreams come true.

Also, I didn't realize how badass Magikarp was up until today

You're a competitive player? That's some mighty good news. :D The only thing better than a new P:M player is one that can hold their own.

Hell if I can remember when I myself caught wind'a P:M, but IIRC I believe I started playin' maybe a month 'fore you did... though I do have a long history with (semi)competitive vBrawl.

Who do ya main? I'm rather partial t' Wolf and Bowser. I've also taken a liking t' Meat Knight as of late... as such, ain't too sure who exactly I main as of now.

Also, I didn't realize how badass Magikarp was up until today

And thus, another is enlightened to the 'Karp's brilliance! You're welcome.

You're a competitive player? That's some mighty good news. :D The only thing better than a new P:M player is one that can hold their own.

Hell if I can remember when I myself caught wind'a P:M, but IIRC I believe I started playin' maybe a month 'fore you did... though I do have a long history with (semi)competitive vBrawl.

Who do ya main? I'm rather partial t' Wolf and Bowser. I've also taken a liking t' Meat Knight as of late... as such, ain't too sure who exactly I main as of now.

And thus, another is enlightened to the 'Karp's brilliance! You're welcome.

I like to think I can hold my own :p I'm still relatively new, much much more room to improve. Hell, the only reason I'm even on this website is to practice.

I usually main Sheik or Falco (gotta stick to melee roots yanno?), but PM's Mario is just way too cray to pass up. I love playing combo-friendly characters like Lucario too

Back