I feel sorry...

Xyphon

WiiChat Member
Jun 10, 2007
Ever since June 30th, Internet Channel costed wii points.. I feel sorry for people who got there wii/hgeard of internet channel after/on June 30th...

If you think about it, the Internet Channel is 500 points...only $5. That shouldn't be that much. Besides, mostly everyone on this website already has the Internet Channel and got it for free. No need to feel sorry for anyone.

Hmm..Did you pay for it? I dont see why you feel so bad. A 2000 wii points card will buy you the internet channel and a couple of VC titles. Its all gravy. Dont feel bad.

I got it for free, my friend can't, there's no place where we live that sells 2000 point cards, and his parents wont use their credit cards to buy it, and he's too young for his own credit card..

i got my wii after june 30th but the internet channel doesnt even interest me. i used it at a friends house and i think i'll just stick to my PC :p

i got my wii 27th of june. its only £3.50 which they will not miss. no need to feel sorry for anyone

i dont see what the big deal is for the internet channel really. you can still access the wii shop (duh or else you couldnt get the internet channel), you can still download VC games, and you can still get the other channels that the wii shop has to offer. more importantly you can use wifi and you can get the updates.

the internet channel truely isnt that important in the long run. if you got a computer, you dont need the channel. its just added vanity to the system

$5 whole bucks? THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Already downloaded. I like the internet channel and would gladly pay $5 bucks for it.

Xyphon said:
I got it for free, my friend can't, there's no place where we live that sells 2000 point cards, and his parents wont use their credit cards to buy it, and he's too young for his own credit card..

1. Go To Giant Eagle.
  2. Buy an Amazon.com gift card with cash.
  3. Use parents Giant Eagle advantage card so they get money off on gas (they won't complain).
  4. Buy 2000 point card on Amazon.
  5. Enjoy Internet channel and VC games.

If you don't have a Giant Eagle near you, there's a bunch of places that sell Amazon gift cards, just keep your eyes open.

Back