Who has internet?

Well let me put it like this....

wiiman14 said:
I got my wii june 26, and i think internet on the wii is weird. I don't have it.
Really why do you want online play?
Wiiman14

if the wii had no online people would be pissed and dissapointed. no shop channel. no online play. no wfc on wii. and no fun. Internet=fun.

well for me online wii is essential as i dont have my own connection and connect wirelessly through my landlords livebox so no wii=no internet , so .....free internet at home then free internet when at work ....all good for me you see

Gaming against a computer gets old after a while...no matter what the game it will start to get repetitive. When you play people online its always different because everyone has a different style to there play. It extends the playability of games exponentially. Do you think that Halo would be what it is today with only single player?

wiiman14 said:
I got my wii june 26, and i think internet on the wii is weird. I don't have it.
Really why do you want online play?
Wiiman14

Wow. Why do people want online play? What's not to want about it?????? You sit in front of your TV and can play the best people all over the world. You don't need any friends, and one of the best parts about it is you can play friends from your house to theirs. What is society coming to?

Like most people have said for playing online, downloading VC games, browsing the net when you can't use a PC or getting updates for the Wii.

I've also used it to stream music from my PC and i'm using it right now to write this..

i like the internet on it. it is cheep! just $5 to have the web. of corse, i just got the internet on it 2 weeks ago(got my wii the day it came out).

I'm bothered about using the Wii for internet, thats why I have a PC! But I will more than likely use it for playing people on line.

Back