I finally can download things from the shop :D :D :D

Beki_J

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Wii Online Code
3158-4676-9186-3657
After 2 weeks of constant trying to connect to the internet to download the internet and vote channel I FINALLY can :D! And I downloaded Mario Kart 64...but I'm just relieved because I thought I never would be able to lol.

Hi Beki
I'm getting a Wii next week and i'm already fretting over getting connected to my wireless BT HomeHub.

What was your problem exactly?

The thought of not being able to download Mario 64 and F-Zero is too awful to bear!

It was kinda weird lol it would be connected to the internet but wouldn't download anything..I had trouble with updates and couldnt download shop things at ALL but now after eventually getting the latest update it just seems to be working :S I never even changed anything lol! I'm thinking it was a glitch with my wireless router that's been fixed now or something.

I`m posting from my wii btw :D

Last edited:
Congrats! Tis annoying when you do everything right and it just dunt wanna work.
Well done :thumbsup:

My internet doesn't work.
My internet downgraded to a wire with less power, is that the problem? But the thing is, I use the adapter but it still doesn't work. My Wii is downstairs and on good days (which involves me running up and down 40 times) it decides to work but not for long and not well. My DS is fine, it's always been able to connect with it and can connect in the same place I am with the Wii, blah.

Congrats for you anyway.

Where are all the scousers coming from!?

I make a pointless thread people give me bad rep she makes a pointless thread everyone congratulates her

Well you know, in the wii forum it's generally expected for people to talk about their wii.

Wireless routers should be set to channel 1 or 11. 6 would work too, but since that's the default for ALL routers that channel gets flooded. I changed my Wii to channel 11 and it's worked perfectly ever sense. Before that it wouldn't work for crap on the internet.

WiiZero said:
I make a pointless thread people give me bad rep she makes a pointless thread everyone congratulates her
This is general wii chat. Somebody finally got their wii on tinternet and they wanted to share it. I dont see the harm in that myself.
Plus shes a lady :p You have to be kind :lol:

Frogger said:
I hate it on anyone. I can't even tell if I ahve it or not =/
:eek: Its like the best accent ever!!

Back