I got my WII!!!!!!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I got my wii tonight. I played it and loved it. I played wii sports,monkeyball and zelda. The only thing i couldnt do was internet. the wii found my router but the test failed. Any suggestions???? Otherwise its great, the motion sensor is uneblievebale.... THis was sooo worth it!! I had my neighbors over to play it. One of them liked it and the other was like me and really enjoyed it. But i am prettys sure the other will to once i get madden and super mario strikers, he is dying to play those... I love the wii

Its totally worth the money. I love my Wii. Got Wii sports and Zelda: TP. Haven't got very far, just at the start of the forest temple, but im loving it.

LolygagerX said:
Are the Graphics worth anything??.. Is it worth $250??..

its worth it... I am not a huge graphics person but they were really nice.. If its really bad graphics then its annoying to play, but i really enjoy this..

In zelda, i have no idea what 2 day. lol

any have any ideas about the internet?

nice catch, whered you get your wii if you dont mind me asking?... im going to try and get one this friday at the mall. (READING THESE POSTS ARE GETTING ME HYPED UP ABOUT IT)

i got it off ebay last thursday and the person got it sunday shipped it monday!

add me

add me then reply to this forum to say you added me so i can add you

I would, but like i said internt isnt working. It found my router netgear but it failed the test, so what should i do???? thanks

So envy you guys can play Wii now!!

I'm still waiting for my Wii that I got from Ebay.....such a long way for it to come to Bangkok, Thailand....

Hope there wouldn't be any problem with it as well...

Cheers!!!

Back