I played the ps3 madden

1) ok( not sure which question u r answering)
2) ok goodm so hopefully it will be online
3) cool
4) ok, sorry
5)Sorry

2stupid4u said:
^^^
then sell it on ebay if it blows(and it reeeeeeeeaaaaally blows...)

My roomates won't let me, they want us to have all 3 systems at our house.

But seriously, the madden online thing has been around for years and years and years with the whole season draft league etc.

It's not a PS3 thing.

say you'll split the cash you make from it (then they can buy it later if they want.......)

psychono2 said:
yeah but they did a side to side comparison on fight night for 360 and ps3 and every one said 360 best graphics,hands down.

shut up micrprick... you can shove your X-Box up Bill Gates' Arse

E7ernal said:
shut up micrprick... you can shove your X-Box up Bill Gates' Arse
lol whats wrong?oh i see you cant talk to some one without them putting there two sence in,go screw your self

whatever,i use a mac and i dont hate the rich ****er,its a pretty pussy move to come in here and start flaming me without giving a good reason or anything

what ever i quit you made the better point :scared: :lol: :lol:

apprently i think PS3 will have better online, becuase I think nintendo is going to do FRIEND CODES

It's funny how everyone says the graphics are awesome for the PS3, but no one mentions gameplay. Speaks for itself really........shite. PS3 ain't gonna survive long on good graphics.

And BTW, shouldn't this be in the PS3 thread? Who gives a computer to a monkey?

Aerodude618 said:
apprently i think PS3 will have better online, becuase I think nintendo is going to do FRIEND CODES

You think that because of all the morons on this forum making stupid threads saying it will use friends codes.

When noone seems to have any idea what it will be like.

For the 7th time, FRIEND CODES ARE ONLY USED TO IDENTIFY SPECIFIC MACHINES.

Back