Madden for Wii or 360

ScuzzBuster

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Indiana
Wii Online Code
8112-1897-2331-9869
Okay...I know most of the opinions here are going to be Wii biased, but I need the honest opinion of some Madden players here. Wii or 360? I love my Wii, but I'm concerned about the control set and motion controls for the game. I'm big fan of traditional Madden controls and play, so am I making a mistake going Madden 07 for Wii over the 360 or are there any honest Madden players here that have played both versions and give an honest assesment either way?

I havent played madden on any other console, but I can assure u it makes one of the best uses of wii remote, accurate and original

I haven't played both but i have it for Wii and you shouldn't worry about the controls, the game makes great use for the remote. But even though the graphics are pretty nice, there not a patch on 360.

if your just worried about the controls, get it for wii.

How about renting the Wii version and giving it a shot. I would assume that with the 360 version you know what you are getting. I personally love the wii version. I think the controls are great, but I know some people are not to fond of them.

Well I have got the wii version and it is really fun with the controls and everything. But I have also got 360 and I kind of wish i waited to get it on the 360 because that has online play and alot of my friends play it online and I would want to play with them.

Back