Madden questions

s1madlan

WiiChat Member
Mar 11, 2007
Hi, I'm thinking about getting a Wii but I'd like to hear about the Madden game play. It's my favorite game to play and I play it a lot.. So I was wondering if the controlls for it is the same as an XBox or PS? If so, do you have to buy a new controller for it so you can use all of those buttons and what controller do you have to buy?? Can you play online with it yet? How good is the graphics compared to a 360, ps2, and ps3?

Thanks for the replies and I'm sorry if there's a topic about madden already, but I couldn't find the search function..

The controls are completely different from the XBOX(but they are wayy better). I would say graphics are slightly better on the Wii. No online gameplay. Its a fun game, ecspecially the multiplayer minigames

Roadrunner32 said:
The controls are completely different from the XBOX(but they are wayy better). I would say graphics are slightly better on the Wii. No online gameplay. Its a fun game, ecspecially the multiplayer minigames

Ok.. Could you explain how the controls are different? Kinda in detail.. I'm curious about how the controller works for this game..

its basically just imagine what you would really do in football, just do it with the wiimote, but here:
move the wiimote forward to pass/kick
use the control stick on the nunchuck to run (z sprint, c strafe/protect)
move the nunchuck/wiimote to stiff arm or juke
wave the wiimote for a fair catch

basically stuff like that, there are tutorials for everything, so don't worry, they're easy to learn and use.

Back