I have a HD TV ready question

2Wiitarded

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
7725-7615-5006-8472
I was looking to purchase a HD TV soon. I notice that HD TV ready kind are much cheaper then the other ones with built in tuners. I don't know much about TV's and all so help me out please if you do. I will be only using my tv for DVD's and Consolse games (X-Box 360 and Wii) So here's my question, will a HD TV ready be able to support 1080i graphics on the 360 without having to buy a tuner? I just want high resolution on my consoles really. Thanks for your time!

you never need a tuner to play console games in HD. you only need the tuner if you want to get a few channels in HD (like fox). also i suggest getting the HD-DVD player for the 360 if you want to get the best quality when watching movies on your HDTV because regular DVDs only support SDTV and may not look the best on an HDTV and HD-DVDs support HD so it will look amazing

so I can play my wii on 480p with no problems what so ever? How much does a hd dvd drive cost? thanks for info

the HD-DVD player add-on for the 360 is $200 but from what i hear, its worth it by far. and yes, you can play your Wii in 480P with no problems (as long as you have the component cable)

Back