Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I not alloud to tell you but on of my frends that works at ebgames brought home a the deom of brawl ant we played it for like 7 hr it's full and we got everyone unlocked so far but this is a beta coppy and then nintendo bricked his wii :-( that sucks but it is asome and we got to his work and played it on the demo wii and still it rocks. lol i played brawl befor you

this from needs a speller lol

To be honest, I'm pretty sure that that they would be handing out demo copies to EB Games. Also, if it was a demo game, I highly doubt that they would allow you to unlock all of the characters etc. Therefore, you're most likely lying and trying to make other people feel jealous. You also have no proof of this ever happening.

Last edited:
You sir are to be trailed and tested on the grounds of accusations of trolling and lying on a wii community site.

Syntax, I think we need a judgement and some closure here:lol:

ohhhh ur full of it...show some proof

I'll believe it when you send us a picture of you licking the disk...that's the only way I'll believe you

For future reference, if you're going to claim that you've played an unreleased game and or demo of the game which has yet to be released please back it up with some proof. For example, an image of you playing the game and or holding the disc. Otherwise, if you don't, most people will likely accuse you of lying and others may flame you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back