Status
Not open for further replies.

wiiwillstand

A Previous Member
Feb 3, 2007
Amherstburg, Ont. Canada
Wii Online Code
8273-4042-4006-4041
Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, that although I haven't been on here often enough, I think that this is the greatest place of all time!:) Now, I've been to a lot of forums, and they all sucked! That's right, I mean that they really sucked! No other forums compares to this one! I'd do anything for this forum, that's right, anything! :thumbsup: I also find it hard to believe that there's people out there who think less of this place. Now I've never heard or seen anyone who's dissed this palce up, cause why would they? I dare someone to prove me wrong! No noe has ever dissed this place, never! I'm sorry to all of you if I'm being a bit annoying, but I just felt the need to say this, I enjoy being on here, it makes me feel like a better person, and I'd hate it if it were taken away from me. :cornut:

Uh... Thanks? o_O I'm sorry, but you can't really have too much of an opinion like that about a forum with only 5 posts. It's appreciated though. 8D

interesting for a n00b to be so in awe of a website hes barely even been on........

i think someones trolling!

that's what I said, I'm not on here often enough, but this place is still awesome. Also, I'm not after something...or ami I (cue evil laugh)lol

Lol, you should get your avatar and sig going, there's plenty of people on here that will make you one if you don't or can't make one :thumbsup:

wiiwillstand said:
that's what I said, I'm not on here often enough, but this place is still awesome. Also, I'm not after something...or ami I (cue evil laugh)lol

often enough? you havent been here period.

you joined this month and you have 6 posts. what is "often" to you? often to me is having a bunch of posts atleast in the double digits range for a few months and maybe signing on 2x a day.

often to you could be 3 seconds without making a post since you JUST joined....

i smell troll:rolleyes:

I wish I were special enough to view every single website on the big, scary internet fast enough to return to "the greatest place of all time" and express my undying love for them...:rolleyes:

[edit]
Haha, he tries to compliment the site and we give him hell.
I love the internet.

well i've been on her a lot today, and will be for the next while, so please forgive me guys. I'm sorry if upset you.

surfinrach90 said:
Lol The_Loose_Cannon you're convinced he's a troll aren't ya!?

lol hes gotta be!

i mean come on he posted that as his 3rd post saying oh this site is incredible blah blah blah blah blah......i sniff out the criminals 5 days a week for 8 1/2 hours (sometimes more if i need the Over Time), i know when someones up to no good!:p

also, im not giving him hell because he thinks hes being "annoying" its not that. i think its just fishy that all of a sudden he can just judge this website as "spectacular" meanwhile theres so many other nintendo wii forums that are just as good hell i even hate to say it but better than this one (informative/maturity wise) but i use this the most (obviously by post count!) and i get along with virtually everyone on here so i can rightfully say that i find it to be a useful site.

had i too on my first single digit post wrote "oh i love this site compared to every site out there", im sure you all would too be thinking somethings up :shifty:

wiiwillstand said:
well i've been on her a lot today, and will be for the next while, so please forgive me guys. I'm sorry if upset you.
Don't take this personally, please. I'm fairly certain most the the replies in this topic are the result of perputual boredom; I know mine are.

i never meant to insult anyone, and what does it matter if I'm saying the site is good? It makes no difference when someone makes a comment about a movie they've never seen. That was a stupid example, I know. I just want be someone, not a nobody. done!

wiiwillstand said:
i never meant to insult anyone, and what does it matter if I'm saying the site is good? It makes no difference when someone makes a comment about a movie they've never seen. That was a stupid example, I know. I just want be someone, not a nobody. done!

me personally, im not taking it as an insult and i think i can speak for everyone else who posted on this thread, they dont think so either.

i just find it odd thats all. im not annoyed im not aggrivated- like i said, i just find it bizzare that you havent really browsed though everything there is on this site to know it that well (i dont think anyone else has really either except for prinny and the mods/super mods lol- otherwise there would be no double posting! lol)

anyways, no one takes it personally that you appreciate the forum and we all welcome you with open arms BUT once again- odd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back