I have to tell you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prez said:
Wow i gotta hand it to you guys who believed he was up to no good...
Just to clarify, he is in fact an older member who was banned in the past.
My guess is he doesn't want to be banned again, so he's being a little overly enthusiastic.

I TOLD YOU NANNY NANNY POO POO! haha its that sixth sense again prez i know my sh*t!

im sorry i didnt PM you like i always do my bad!

Gymdawg said:
I guess they figured you're either gonna be born with boobies or the donuts would give 'em to you eventually...

lmao! thats why my bf is now going on a B cup they are bigger than mine! ahahaha :sick: i tell him it "fulfills my lesbian tendencies" :sick:

nahhh its all good. i am trying to cut back on my boston creme intake

no offense to anyone that is a member of this forum, but this forum isnt very good. The forum itself is great, dont get me wrong, but the atmosphere is terrible. I am against generalizations, but I have to say that the majority of people here just seem like they are looking for a fight. It is, though, one of the best wii forums out there, but nowhere near one of the best forums in general.

Borch712ers said:
no offense to anyone that is a member of this forum, but this forum isnt very good. The forum itself is great, dont get me wrong, but the atmosphere is terrible. I am against generalizations, but I have to say that the majority of people here just seem like they are looking for a fight. It is, though, one of the best wii forums out there, but nowhere near one of the best forums in general.

you need to understand something. theres a simple concept to online forums and thats "stay away from the drama"

basically, if someone gives you attitude or treats you unfairly and you believe that you are right, you tell a mod. dont fight back with them because youre just as stupid if not stupid-er for fighting with them in the first place. know your audience too. if youre surrounded by peers of a younger, older or same age stick with your bracket. dont assume that everyone will know what youre talking about because youre lets say youre 12 and im 21. we're from 2 different generations and yes, we share the same common ground with playing the nintendo wii but you and i might not have the same views on alot of things.....same goes for younger than you or maybe even same age

lucky for me ive had no problems really with anyone on this site. any questions in generally have are answered and if i get a wise ass remark i either A- deal with it in a polite way, or B- report it to a mod......i love how prez has "mods dont bite" on his sig line because its true. dont be scared of the moderators if you have questions. they are there for a reason and its not to lock you or ban you. its to ban the others who are causing problems and lock/delete problematic threads.

anyways, use the site for good dont use it for the drama. like you said, the site is good. use it as a reference. no one said you had to post here to any topics that arent of relevence. as soon as theres drama, mention it to someone and they will help you out.

Borch712ers said:

I agree completely. I feel bad for some of the people that are on here for the first time asking simple questions and getting their heads bitten off. It's quite sad actually. It's so easy to sit on the other side of the screen pointing and laughing and insulting someone you have never met and can't see.

Ewww, I hate preachy suck-ups.
(Directed at thread originator)

Last edited:
Oh, and whats with everyone flipping out about the search function? Seriously, it isnt that big of a problem. I have never seen it this bad anywhere else. A new guy comes to the forum and asks a common question and he gets his head bitten off by atleast five pricks yellin YUSE THE FLIPIN SERCH BUTN!@!

If someone makes a thread thats been posted before than either (1) Dont post in it or (2) Answer the question
SIMPLE AS THAT. Because you know what? Making a bad post by yelling at them for not searching is just as bad as him posting the bad thread. Atleast answer the guys question in the post after you rip him.

Sorry for ranting...I am done.

Borch712ers said:
Oh, and whats with everyone flipping out about the search function? Seriously, it isnt that big of a problem. I have never seen it this bad anywhere else. A new guy comes to the forum and asks a common question and he gets his head bitten off by atleast five pricks yellin YUSE THE FLIPIN SERCH BUTN!@!

If someone makes a thread thats been posted before than either (1) Dont post in it or (2) Answer the question
SIMPLE AS THAT. Because you know what? Making a bad post by yelling at them for not searching is just as bad as him posting the bad thread. Atleast answer the guys question in the post after you rip him.

Sorry for ranting...I am done.

Usually the best way to deal with that kind of a situation is answer the question to the best of your knowledge and also let them know if they happen to have any other questions that they can use the forums search capabilities. It not only educates people but gives them a little bit more information about this site which is always good.

This is my favorite forum site. Everybody says 1up and Gamespot are great yet I ask 1 question like how to use a feature and get flamed for an hour then banned.... Those sites suck. I got banned at 1up for asking what those site points are.....[ of course I got revenge.]

I'm going to assume you're talking to Loose_Cannon; I'm also going to assume you're twice as retarded in real life.

As for your question, which I can only assume actually was a question as you seem to have misplaced your question mark button; yes, I'm fairly certain those "tities", as you've so poetically labled them, are her's; if only because she's a girl and "tities" are usually part of the package...

Gymdawg said:
I'm going to assume you're talking to Loose_Cannon; I'm also going to assume you're twice as retarded in real life.

As for your question, which I can only assume actually was a question as you seem to have misplaced your question mark button; yes, I'm fairly certain those "tities", as you've so poetically labled them, are her's; if only because she's a girl and "tities" are usually part of the package...

Hahahahahaha....I love you...

they're real and they are spectacular.....also who are you to talk to me that way? youre like 10 years old, shouldnt you be learning how to ride your bike and read some dr suess? youre a little too younge to be taking daddy's playboys to be knowing what "tities" are there KIDDO......

ETA- thats directed to nintendo j

oh and to officially clariffy, yes that is MY chest, and yes that is MY off duty smith and wesson 1911:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back