I have to tell you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiiwillstand said:
Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know, that although I haven't been on here often enough, I think that this is the greatest place of all time!:) Now, I've been to a lot of forums, and they all sucked! That's right, I mean that they really sucked! No other forums compares to this one! I'd do anything for this forum, that's right, anything! :thumbsup: I also find it hard to believe that there's people out there who think less of this place. Now I've never heard or seen anyone who's dissed this palce up, cause why would they? I dare someone to prove me wrong! No noe has ever dissed this place, never! I'm sorry to all of you if I'm being a bit annoying, but I just felt the need to say this, I enjoy being on here, it makes me feel like a better person, and I'd hate it if it were taken away from me. :cornut:
ill diss it for ya, theres a lot of blind fanboys! :lol:

nintendo J said:
loose cannon are you a girl or just some nerd that has no life and just sits on the computer all day

a girl thats a nerd :rolleyes:

and incase you need an explanation, when you break your ankle chasing a criminal and youre behind the desk all day for a month, yeah youre gunna be surfing nearly every website under the sun and typing sh*t:incazzato:

id ease up on the hate against me since i dont know you what so ever there kid

this is one thing I have to say though, why the hate? Like Loose Cannon said, we don't know each other, so why diss each other? Afterall, we all post under the same forum, right?

wiiwillstand said:
this is one thing I have to say though, why the hate? Like Loose Cannon said, we don't know each other, so why diss each other? Afterall, we all post under the same forum, right?

never did i ever say that you were annoying or irritating i just found it fishy. unfortunitly the internet can NOT indicate tone of voice without the indication of an annoying smilie (hense why i over use them eveywhere) if i dont, childish users like nintendo j misinterpret it as hate.

in any event, wiiwillstand, i thought youre a troll and i told you why in all my posts. im not saying you are its what i think. i dont hate you or think otherwise i just found it "odd" again to over use the word some more.

I learned a long time ago not to be serious when using the intrarwebs, it's a lot more fun that way. Probably 80% of the things I type are me just screwing around.

Gymdawg said:
I learned a long time ago not to be serious when using the intrarwebs, it's a lot more fun that way. Probably 80% of the things I type are me just screwing around.

people are overly sensitive.....its the internet....youre right

99.9% of these people wouldnt dare to say the things they type online to your face so thats why i dont even blink an eye....:frown2:

Gymdawg said:
haha, DP just turned this forum up to eleven.

11mw6.jpg

And loose is definitely a female member
or a hot lady boy (no offense)

Darkprinny said:
And loose is definitely a female member
or a hot lady boy (no offense)

lmao! :lol: no offense taken. this is why the NYPD uniform is unisex ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
...this is why the NYPD uniform is unisex ;)
I guess they figured you're either gonna be born with boobies or the donuts would give 'em to you eventually...

Wow i gotta hand it to you guys who believed he was up to no good...
Just to clarify, he is in fact an older member who was banned in the past.
My guess is he doesn't want to be banned again, so he's being a little overly enthusiastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back