i just got my wiiskin for my WII~

Wiianator said:
maybe a couple of skulls with sword crossbones...i just seen them sunday in charlotte, best show of my life

not to get off topic of he thread. But I saw them at Warped Tour in Pittsburgh 3 years back. It was the end of the day and they were the last band on so the whole damn crowd come to one stage. I crowd surfed to "What's left of the flag" for at least 100 yards. awesome show.

but Chibi, they are kind of a bastard off child of stickers and window clings. The back side is a sturdy black surface. It leaves no residue what-so-ever, and actually protects your Wii from scratches.

if you get your skin from decalgirl, at checkout if you type the discount code GIMME10 you'll get a 10% discount. :smilewinkgrin:

I_Dont_Know859 said:
if you get your skin from decalgirl, at checkout if you type the discount code GIMME10 you'll get a 10% discount. :smilewinkgrin:

Woah nice one. Their already like real cheap lol. :thumbsup:

[large][AnimePaper]wallpapers_Bleach_docholiday_44943.jpg

i want this as my Wii Skin~

mayb this???
[large][AnimePaper]wallpapers_Bleach_EdiBomb_-edit75.jpg

Last edited:
tank said:
but Chibi, they are kind of a bastard off child of stickers and window clings. The back side is a sturdy black surface. It leaves no residue what-so-ever, and actually protects your Wii from scratches.

That's exactly what I needed to know v^.^ I mean, I didn't want to go and put a sticker on if it would leave gummy residue on it. I'm tempted to pick up one of the classic NES skins for my system

Oh yeah! I forgot about decalgirl.com... Those skins are the shyyt. Time to buy.

Back