i know this is dumb! Why don't miis have ears?

haha. why don't they have legs either on baseball?
they were frickin hilarious when i first saw them running on the field
and i think it's a japanese thing...><
like kitty cat mouths and elf ears...that kinda thing

Hah. Kinda funny, when you think about it. They look fine without them, though. Their cartooney look just wouldn't be the same with ears.
I'd say, "Post this in the Lounge", but it's Wii related, so it should belong here I guess.
I so wish I was a mod. So many things could be organized. Create a sort of "Random Nintendo Wii Chat" sub-forum or something. Hm.

Mii's dont have ears because ninty didnt want them to hear all the swears in the scarface game...

Internet access

can u play with other people on the internet like xbox live or not:wtf:
and can u like go on the internet like google and that.. i have a wii but im a little confused on the internet thing help me please !!! x

Yeah
You need to buy Virtual Points and it cost 500 of those points to get the Internet Channel [Original Wii owners got it for free]

And Miis were going to have Ears, But Nintendo dropped the idea

And this sign should be on your Wii box to say if it's online or not.

051202_nintendo_wifi.gif

^^ maybe they didn't have enough money then when sales sky rocketed they couldn't be bothered or maybe they'll make wii sports 2 with miis having ears:lol: :lol:

5 bucks with a credit card on the wii internet (500wiipoints from shops which is $5)

You can also buy them in shops, Probably $10 for 1,000 points.
Im from UK I am not aware of your prices [It's £15 in UK]

yea in aus where i live they don't usually sell them cause i live in a fairly small town but u can order them it sucks:incazzato:

Back